At this point, the use of face masks has (hopefully) become part of your daily outfit and MIA PAPA is here to help you stay safe while stylish.
MIA PAPA 100% silk face mask does not irritate the skin or increase local humidity around the face beneath it, making it suitable for prolonged wear, and avoiding accidental stimulation of face touching.
Research suggests natural silk fabric masks can effectively filter out particles when worn correctly. Silk is the most effective at preventing the penetration of droplets, and the least absorptive of water, because of its intensely hydrophobic character compared to the other fabrics tested.
- Not a medical grade face mask. Please consult with your local health authority for guidance on use of non-medical grade face masks
- Elastic ear loop
- One Size
- Self: 100% twill silk
Lining: 100% organic cotton silk fabric (Cotton silk fabric is a blend of both fibres, combining positive characteristics of each into a single textile. A lightweight silky and comfortable weave, cotton silk fabric has a soft hand-feel)
- Width measure approx 15 cm
Length measures approx 22 cm
- Made in Greece
- Product non-returnable
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends:
- Clean your hands before putting on the mask.
- Adjust the mask to cover your mouth, nose, and chin, leaving no gaps on the sides.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it.
- Clean your mask if it gets dirty or wet.
- Clean your hands before taking off the mask.
- Take off the mask by removing it from the ear loops, without touching the front of the mask.
- Clean your hands after removing the mask.
- If your silk mask is not dirty or wet and you plan to reuse it, put it inthe clean bag that comes with your mask. If you need to use it again, hold the mask at the elastic loops when removing it from the bag.
- Wash the silk mask in neutral soap and preferably hot water at least once a day.
- Make sure you have your own mask and do not share it with others.
Remember, the use of the silk mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection. Maintain a minimum physical distance of at least 1 metre from others and frequently clean your hands.
Due to the nature of the made-to-order production of Hygeia collection, please be advised that the production time is up to 3 weeks, and delivery times can vary. Contact us for more information at: email@example.com